Panoramic windows in our guest room are facing the Wheaton River and the mountains at the far end of the valley – a spectacular view! It fits 2 people and is also ideal for a family of 4.
There is a small kitchen with a propane stove, some cookware and utensils for basic cooking needs. A queen size bed and a futon pull-out bed with down comforters makes your sleep comfortable. A wood stove keeps you warm at night and during the chilly daytime!
- 1 room with queen size bed, futon fold out bed and kitchenette with propane stove
- blue canisters with fresh water
- duvets for your comfort
- wood stove
- picnic table with fire pit
- view on the river and mountains
- perfect for up to 2 adults or family of 4
- use of sauna is included when you stay more than 1 night
Please see our terms and conditions (PDF).