Our two story log cabin was built with great attention to detail and can fit up to 4 people. This cabin provides you an authentic wilderness adventure. It is the perfect place to get away from it all.
There are two cozy bedrooms (both of them on the upper floor). Kitchen facilities (propane stove, kitchen with a sink, cookware and utensils) are set up for basic cooking needs. For your comfort, we offer clean, comfortable beds, down comforters, the golden light of propane and candles. A large living room area with the warm glow of a wood stove gives you the feeling of home. The log cabin is surrounded by spruce trees and is in walking distance of the Wheaton River.
The outhouse has a long colourful tradition in the North and you’ll find different architectures, seating arrangements and décor throughout the Yukon. Ours is clean, private and comfortable.
- complete kitchen with propane stove
- blue canisters with fresh water
- propane lights
- 2 bedrooms with queen size bed
- down duvets for your comfort
- living room (small sofa) with dining area
- wood stove
- bathroom corner with blue canisters
- picnic table with fire pit
- cabin in the woods with private surroundings
- perfect for up to 4 people
- use of sauna is included when you stay more than 1 night
All of our lodging accommodations can be booked online. Please start the reservation process below: select the dates of your favored stay, and we’ll get in touch with you as soon as possible.
Please see our terms and conditions (PDF).